Wednesday, August 1, 2012

deAr cOffee... yOu Are My Love..!!





I am sitting here on my couch having my sip of a strong coffee. its really the best moment of the whole day. the only problem of mine is that " I LOVE COFFEE".  I love the aroma of fresh brewed coffee, the taste but especially the smell of fresh whole beans. I LOVE COFFEE. 

At least a cup of coffee a day would make my day perfectly complete. Now i think coffee doesn't keeps me awake because of too much of coffee consumption.oh yea everybody .. siNce m A coffee cRazE, I Like to shAre soMe iNforMatioN thAt i knew abOut the fAvourite BeverAge Of aLL...


 dO yOU kNOw tHat :
  • there Are 24 steps in cOffee Process.
 
  • goAts Was ActuALLy diScovered the coffee pLAnt. Due to their hyper actioN, their shepherD follOwed their every Move, And thAts where he fOund out thAt they were a strAnge berry which keeps thOse Goats Awake all daY anD night.
 
  • The Most SeVere puNishmeNt for driNking cOffee wAs beiNg seWn iNto a Leather bAg aNd tOssed aLive iNto the SeA.  
 
  • Our knOwLedge Of coffee is About 1000 yeArs Old.
 
  • cOffee Can actually used to fueL our VehicLe.
 
  • One study shOwed thAt peOple whO draNk 4-6 8-ouNce cupS A dAy hAd A 28% Lower risK Of diAbeteS. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment